понеділок, 2 листопада 2020 р.

L7/U2 Mashup album

Woke up from a dream in which the world was mesmerized by L7 and U2 mash-up album. It wasn't released because of copyright infringement and was instead leaked as a gesture of defiance.

The story goes - I was on the lunch break, drinking coffee. Everyone talked about this mash-up album and what it meant "for the culture" as if it was a big deal and not just another on the nose jest.

I remember someone saying "wargasm-bullet the blue sky comments on the commodification of war and peace and cognitive dissonance by weaving together dissonant elements of lyrics".

What makes me wonder is why i had this dream? I don't like U2 and I haven't listened to L7 for over a decade. I don't remember reading about plunderphonics lately - then what caused this stupid dream?

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Six new works in Die Leere Mitte

Got some great news! Six of my poems were featured in the newest issue of Die Leere Mitte . But this time it is some big guns. These guys k...