середу, 9 серпня 2023 р.

Short note on Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer is a kind of movie that should've just said fuck this shit I'm having fun and brought in Godzilla to wreck shit and spit radiation. But it doesn't because reasons. 

Remember Sunshine? It was this long and pondering hard Sci fi about throwing a bomb into the sun so it could get its shit together and stop being so dull. and it was fine and it even managed to get its points across in articulate manner without getting too pretentious. 

But then it went off the rails and turned into a slasher flick in space starring crazy naked dude with burns all over his body aboard a ship in front of the sun transporting the bomb. Why not? 

I was 16 when it came out and I hated that shift. Because the movie didnt needed it. 16 years later I think it was transcending creative decision because the movie just went fuck that I'm having fun. Gotta respect that.


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Six new works in Die Leere Mitte

Got some great news! Six of my poems were featured in the newest issue of Die Leere Mitte . But this time it is some big guns. These guys k...