четвер, 31 березня 2022 р.

New work at THE NEW POST-LITERATE

Great news! Some of my shelter works are posted by Michael Jacobson on his The New Post-Literate Asemic Writing blog. Mike is one of the greats and it is always an honor to be featured in The New Post-Literate. When I started to branch out into English language platforms in 2012, Mike was one of the first editors who wasn't looking for excuses not to publish my work because I'm Ukrainian. He just treated me as an equal and offered handy criticism when necessary.

The pieces are inspired by proto-writing the meaning of which is lost to time. The other source of inspiration were Sumerian tablets with recipes and bad jokes.

The link: https://thenewpostliterate.blogspot.com/2022/03/some-cryptic-writing-from-bunker-by.html

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Six new works in Die Leere Mitte

Got some great news! Six of my poems were featured in the newest issue of Die Leere Mitte . But this time it is some big guns. These guys k...