пʼятницю, 1 вересня 2017 р.

My favorite things: Rooster attacks, kills and eats Cobra

A BIT OF REALITY.

This is rather puzzling moment in my life. I'm in a place which is very unfriendly to me to say the least. I'm in the NGO which deals with Judicial reform and it doesn't really seem like they really want me to be here. Or to make difference in their field. I guess they just want to hang out on grants and i'm kinda irriting in my overzealousness to do something. And so i'm sitting here - getting treated like a fucking piece of shit who don't belong here for no reason at all. Why people are so mean? It is not fair. I'm not fucking with them, i'm not screwing their work, i'm not bullying anybody - i'm doing my job and the workload doesn't leave much space for extra activities. I'm writing this because there is nothing for me to write about at the moment. I need to write this down because i can't keep it inside of me anymore.

Basically the only thing i really can do is writing - that means my career opportunities are rather limited. I was hired to write stuff. Because i know how to write an awesome article. But there is a catch. I can't write a good article if you mess with me the hard way. I can't read anybodys thoughts and i trust my gut when it comes to writing - thats the way i am. I'm doing it for long enough to be confident in my skills. But then over and over again i get discouraged and plain shamed for my writing skills as if i was a first-year student interning. Why? I wasn't the only person to apply to position - i guess there were many others who were a better fitting for it - but i got the position and then something strange happened because the whole team is acting hostile towards me. As if i was brought in as a result of executive meddling. I keep hearing "You know nothing", "You don't get it", "This sucks, rewrite it again" -  that's rude. I may be new to the topic but i'm no stupid. And if asking something you can at least point me out where i can look it up. You don't need to remind that i don't belong here every moment.

Why the hell should be in such unpleasant place? Why the fuck should i tolerate such attitude? Down with it. Watch this video:



This is my pep talk of the day. Rooster got intimidated by the cobra. And what was his reaction? Just bite dat mofo, lay smackdown on him and then eat him because being bully is bad for life. Kinda like that.


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Six new works in Die Leere Mitte

Got some great news! Six of my poems were featured in the newest issue of Die Leere Mitte . But this time it is some big guns. These guys k...