вівторок, 24 жовтня 2023 р.

Six new works in Die Leere Mitte

Got some great news! Six of my poems were featured in the newest issue of Die Leere Mitte. But this time it is some big guns. These guys know how to make a mag that flows smoothly. 

I want to thank Horst Berger and Federico Federici for accepting my works and featuring them prominently in the issue. 

The last time I've been in Die Leere Mitte was in May.

Here's what we got on Page 7 to 12:
  • 3 sound poems made around the same time I started working on Dulcet Epee for Redfox Press
  • 3 Ukrainian-language poems from my "Дурисвіт" book. It features no public translation from Ukrainian to English because it really helps me to engage with my reader. They write letters "dafuq man, wot daz it mean?!" and then we talk. Never thought that it can be that simple.

LINKS:












Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Six new works in Die Leere Mitte

Got some great news! Six of my poems were featured in the newest issue of Die Leere Mitte . But this time it is some big guns. These guys k...