четвер, 15 червня 2017 р.

My Favorite Things: 16 Blank Pages

I was going through my hard drive today. There's 72 GB full of stuff. Some of it is of sentimental value - some pin-ups, photos, sketches, etc. Then there are comics. Back in 2016 i was blitzkrieging my way through Silver Age Marvel/DC because i really wanted to tell Ukrainians some stuff about comics. There were also some books on comics I've downloaded last year and forgotten about. Most of them were about history of the Marvel Comics - i was working on the article regarding Jim Shooter's career trajectory and foundation of Valiant Comics until i wasn't because of politics and "nobody gives a damn, man - they will eat shit" attitude. Anyway. 

Before deleting the book I've opened up every each of them and looked through. The only things that caught my interest were pages with "Blank Page" written on it. Call me cynical - but i really felt something looking at them. Because i don't really care about this stuff anymore. 




***
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Six new works in Die Leere Mitte

Got some great news! Six of my poems were featured in the newest issue of Die Leere Mitte . But this time it is some big guns. These guys k...