неділю, 9 липня 2017 р.

Zur-En-Arrh Transmission 10


I found this image on a chair in the hall near the office where i'm currently working. It looks like an improvised Rorshach test blot but it isn't. In fact it is just a paint rubbed off by the continuous friction of the visitors backs in the waiting unease. And it is rather effective technique of creating enigmatic images.

Too bad the lighting in the hall is poor. This is the best photo of the thing. I was on the hunt for the best photo of it for quite a while. It took me a week to get at least remotely plausible lighting. But then - it got lost it the shuffle.

Few weeks later i was surfing through the photo gallery and stumbled upon it. I was struggling to remember what it was for a moment but then it came to me. And it was rather funny.

I was looking at it, trying to figure out what is it about. Then i was trying to understand why i'm liking it so much. After a while i was so involved i had no idea what to think.

It sticked with me.

I was playing with it - looking at it and then not looking at it. Anyway - i just couldn't get over it. It was so magnetic. So unpenetrable. The more i look at it - the more i like it. And this is ridiculous. No matter how closely i try to study it, no matter how i take it apart, no matter how i break it down - it remains consistent.


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Six new works in Die Leere Mitte

Got some great news! Six of my poems were featured in the newest issue of Die Leere Mitte . But this time it is some big guns. These guys k...